Thursday, September 4, 2014

Just Mayo

I was reading a post on Facebook that someone had gone to their Dollar Tree and bought Just Mayo! If you don't know, Just Mayo is a vegan mayo. It's Non-GMO, cholesterol-free and gluten-free. Taste just like the real thing. So I went to my local Dollar Tree and wala...I found a 8 oz. Just Mayo for $1.00!!! What a bargain! I paid $3.99 on sale for a 16 oz. jar! Exactly the same product, but a smaller container and way cheaper. It's a good way to try Just Mayo. Someone had commented on the post that it can't be right because it's so cheap. Then I read Just Mayo is making it affordable for everyone!! I made potato salad with it twice! A recipe I am needing to post!

Here is some information on the product from Vegan Essentials.

Just Mayo is a premium mayonnaise made with a plant-based ingredient by Hampton Creek. Hampton Creek's mission is to make food healthier for everyone, everywhere. Celebrity Chef Andrew Zimmern says, "I preferred the taste of their Just Mayo to Hellmann's, my 'must have' brand, in a blind test."

Just Mayo is rich, creamy mayo. It's a spoonful of joy for your favorite sandwich. It's delicious potato salad. It's where taste and sustainability live on the same plate.

Just Mayo tastes like the mayo you grew up with and is made with the cleanest ingredients. Whatever you need, if it calls for mayonnaise, reach for Just Mayo and you'll be more than pleased with the results!

Ingredients: Non-GMO expeller-pressed canola oil, filtered water, lemon juice, white vinegar, 2% or less of the following: organic sugar (non-bone char), salt, apple cider vinegar, pea protein, spices, garlic, modified food starch, beta-carotene



No comments:

Post a Comment